What is FAR Botanicals?
FAR Botanicals (Fatty Acid-Rich Botanicals) is an artisan-crafted line of sustainable, plant-based, cruelty-free formulas designed to provide deep hydration and pampering for dry hair, damaged hair, and dry skin. The company’s focus is on the development of formulas that are concentrated, work quickly and avoid cheap fillers like silicone, mineral oil and plain water. None of the company’s products use animal-based ingredients and the line is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
To learn more about FAR Botanicals, read our About Page.
Ideal Affiliate Partners
Good affiliate partners include experienced social media savvy bloggers, vloggers, and Instagram influencers with active blogs, social media accounts and YouTube channels focused on; health and beauty, sustainable beauty, vegan beauty, hair care, fragrance, fashion, luxury lifestyle, men’s grooming, and other related topics. These affiliates will also have an interest in projecting high quality and executing attractive design on their websites, in their content and on their social media accounts.
You are invited to apply to our affiliate program to access the following benefits:
- 15% commission on sales
- Ready-to-use creatives
- Generous 90-day cookie length
- Monthly Incentives and Bonuses
- $10 commission per qualified beauty blogger referred to our program
Who Can Apply?
The FAR Botanicals Affiliate Program is open to applicants in the United States, excluding the following states at this time: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Tennessee. We also accept International applicants.
Terms, Conditions and PPC Policy
- PPC campaigns are not permitted without prior agreement.
- Affiliates may not register or utilize any domain or subdomain name containing the term “FAR Botanicals”.
- Affiliates may not host content referencing FAR Botanicals on any website that includes links to unlicensed pharmacies (e.g. stores selling Viagra online), adult content or any other inappropriate content.
- Affiliates may not include testimonial content about FAR Botanicals products that is false or invented.
- Affiliates may not make medical or other unwarranted claims about FAR Botanicals products.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using the following claims (or similar) which are popular with natural cosmetic marketers, and are often employed to misguide consumers: “chemical free”, “preservative free”, “pure”, “all natural”, “nasty chemicals” or “evil chemicals”.
- Affiliates may not post content referencing FAR Botanicals to coupon or sweepstakes sites.
What Is An Affiliate?
If you’re not familiar with what it means to work with a brand as an affiliate, Affilorama offers a huge library of free information. You can also read the book Quick Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing available on Amazon.
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!